If the object was lost on the same day, contact the call centre of Hansabuss at +372 600 7755 and we will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible. If more than 24 hours have passed since losing the object, please send a description of the object that is as detailed as possible, including the date, time, line and direction of the bus to email@example.com
To ensure smooth traffic without delays, we recommend waving to indicate your wish to get on the bus.
To ensure smooth traffic and the safety of all the passengers, we strongly recommend pressing the STOP button.
No, it is not.
If you wish to give feedback, please send it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill in the short feedback form on our homepage: Hansabuss.ee/tagasiside.
Passengers may carry skis or other sports equipment on public transport, provided that they are appropriately packaged. Bicycles, self-balancing vehicles and other vehicles with an auxiliary motor are not allowed on public transport. However, scooters may be transported according to the general requirements: they have to be packaged in order to prevent damage to other passengers and the interior of the bus.
Dogs can be taken on the bus on a short leash and with a muzzle. Passengers are responsible for ensuring that their dog does not disturb other passengers or cause damage in any other way. The passenger transporting the animal is liable for the damage. Guide or service dogs must always be allowed to get on the bus.
Kust ma leian veelgi detailsemad juhised ühistranspordis lemmikloomade ja eripagasiga reisimise kohta?
Info leitav: https://www.ytkpohja.ee/soitjale-abiks
The consumption of soft drinks on buses is regulated with section 72(3) of the Public Transport Act, according to which it is not permitted to carry in the passenger compartment or baggage compartment of a bus any prohibited baggage that could harm the health or property of other persons travelling in the public transport vehicle or smear or otherwise harm the public transport vehicle. Prohibited baggage means, above all, radioactive, explosive, poisonous, corrosive, inflammable, odoriferous or smearing substances as well as substances and things without the required packaging.
Therefore, loose beverages are not allowed on the bus, including drinking cups with lids that have an opening for straws or drinking, to protect other passengers and ensure the cleanliness of the passenger compartment.
- If you paid more for the ticket than you should have or the cash register system did not identify your existing right to travel, you have the right to request the refund of any sum paid in excess for the ticket.
- If you paid more than necessary with the e-money on your Public Transport Card, the bus driver can cancel the last e-ticket if you have not completed a new transaction yet.
- If a new transaction has already been concluded, but you discover that the ticket price was incorrect, then keep the ticket. The bus driver cannot help you anymore. Fill in this application and send it to Ühendatud Piletid AS at email@example.com
- You bought a ticket in cash, but the price was wrong. The bus driver cannot give you a refund. Fill in this application and send it to MTÜ Harjumaa Ühistranspordikeskus (Harju County Public Transport Centre) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cash register on the bus did not identify a valid monthly card on your Public Transport Card and the bus driver requires you to buy a ticket. It is probably a technical failure that is not under the control of the bus driver. Purchase the ticket, keep it and submit an application for compensation and attach the ticket to it.
- Your right for a discount has not been taken into account on the ticket (a discount provided by the local government if you have a personalised Public Transport Card). Fill in this application and send it to MTÜ Põhja-Eesti Ühistranspordikeskus (North-Estonia Public Transport Centre) at email@example.com. Make sure to include the number of your Public Transport Card.